Sunday, May 15, 2011

Of Beginnings

     Well, I admit that I am a Johnny-come-lately to the world of wargame blogging. After spending hours reading through the blogs of other gamers, I felt compelled to add my own experience to the web. I have been involved in miniature wargaming for nearly thirty years now, and my passion for the hobby has only increased since the very first time I "pushed lead."

     I once worked for Games Workshop, in the US, and loved it. My co-workers, supervisors, and the company were all that one could hope for in a place of employment. Unfortunately, raising a family on the salary GW could afford to pay me was not a promising future, so I had to bid the company farewell.

     Now, I am finishing up a Master's Degree in history, preparing to earn a teaching credential, and working on building new miniature armies; historicals, this time. So, buckle up happy campers and enjoy the ride. I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment