Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quick update

Christmas for my sons was terrific (more on this later...much ado about miracles) and my own was wonderful as one of my sisters took me to see Les Miserablès with her family. My sons and I have spent time working on their Christmas gifts, but due to the car breaking down today ( the car I borrowed from my parents ) we lost several hours of the day...and tomorrow, I lose most all my day trying to fix the car ( I think the fuel pump is dead ) now that it has been towed to my parent's driveway.

I have a few posts to put up, but losing the hours, today, means I have to put them off for another day or two.

However, I did create two new blogs, associated with this one, for our (my sons' and mine)  ATZ: FFO campaign, and for a naval wargame campaign for us. I will set up links to those blogs when I get to the posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment