What follows is my list for the year, with regard to wargaming. This is not in any particular order.
1) Longstreet by Sam Mustafa.
3) Troops, Weapons, & Tactics by Too Fat Lardies.
4) 8 boxes of ACW Infantry, 3 boxes of ACW Cavalry, 2 boxes of ACW Zouave infantry, and 3 ACW Artillery packs by Perry Miniatures. These are to go with #1 when it releases this summer.
5) Check Your 6! and a dozen or so planes to go with it.
6) Teddy Bear fur and hard grass mat for terrain making.
7) Army storage boxes or containers as the ones I have won't work with multiple based miniatures.
8) The time and space to paint more miniatures. If you knew how I lived, atm, you'd cry. I have less than 30 square feet of floor space open to me and that has to remain open so I can walk around in my rented room. If you are worth in excess of $100 million, then contact me about buying me a house. :)
9) 12 assorted officer/ensign figures for my WSS army from Ebor Miniatures as they go well with my Wargames Factory plastics.
10) My M.A. in History. I include this as it will help to allow me to PAY for the above. If all goes well, I will graduate with it in May 2013.
and the bonus wish
11) 10mm WWII Pendraken miniatures, including Germans and Americans to go with #2 and #3 above. Will need several packs, probably $100 worth in total.
The biggest expense, limiting it to miniatures/rules, is #4 and will likely not happen, unless I can score a permanent teaching position by early Fall of next year. Of course, my necessary expenses for living, working, and supporting my sons will prevent me from acquiring even one of these items on the list until close to Summer. But, as we wargamers with families know, this is a balancing act that we never can get right.
I am curious as to what others are wishing for, for their own wargaming needs.