Saturday, January 12, 2013

The House of Plague

It has been another week of illness in the house, unfortunately. Yet, more work on ships and zeds was able to take place.

I have a couple of battle reports for ATZ to post, but I am going to break them up into five or six posts, I think, and try to post them throughout the next week or so.

The younger three return to their mother's tomorrow, so we won't be able to play together again for a couple of weeks. However, they want me to run a game for them on the computer... Such is their excitement to face the zombie hordes.

I need to get over this respiratory illness, so that I can go back to work, but it is kicking my hindquarters in a seriously damaging manner.

I will be posting the ATZ reports on the other blog, so please look for them there, I hope to be able to get to the first post as early as tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment