Monday, July 14, 2014

Coming up for air!

Sorry friends!

I have been absolutely busy these past weeks, far more than anticipated. I have been teaching one class, during the summer, at the local university. However, this summer I am teaching four classes, including one where I had to design the curriculum on my own, two days before the class started.

So, while. I am actually earning some dosh, finally, I have been focused on work and sleep up to this point, with a game during the week, here and there.

As one class is now finished and a second ends this Thursday,  I hope to catch up on a backlog of posts.

Meanwhile,  I have been purchasing terrain materials, especially trees and foliage, and expect to purchase some teddy bear fur and pink insulation foam this week. In addition, I bought a few rules and miniatures and will post on those soon.



2 comments: