Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New Style Figure Flats on Kickstarter, take a look!

I am nearly done with my thesis, needing about a week more to finish it off. Yet, I saw something, and supporting something, today on Kickstarter that I thought I'd post about.

As a public school teacher of history, I am always looking for ways to generate interest in teens in my classes and as a wargamer, I am always looking for an inroad to cause the younger generation to put down the video game controller and pick up miniatures and dice.

This Kickstarter appears to sort both of my above goals. Click here -> Bring History into Your Home and the below images all come from that campaign.






I pledged for this:
to use in my U.S. History class.

If you have the financial ability to support these folks, I really do recommend them to you. While these will not take the place of the usual miniatures in my wargaming, I do look forward to playing with them in class and also with some co-workers.

This is something I wish that I had come up with.


1 comment: